February 25, 2011

i got the bug

So I have been hearing about the flu that has been going around. BLAM-O guess who gets it? This girly does, and just in time for exams. Thank goodness my profs are the most amazing and understanding people ever. Both my exams have been rescheduled for Monday, I'm really hoping to be better by then. However, this flu is really a doozy. I haven't left dorm in two days, my fever is still pretty high and ginger ale has become my new best friend. While a lay on the couch watching endless amounts of Criminal Minds, I am also dreaming of Spring time. This picture says it all.
Well I have no more energy right now. Hope everyone else can avoid this flu bug, its not fun at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!