April 23, 2011

saturday snapshot

Hello lovely friends!

Happy Saturday! What do you have planned for this fine day? I am heading into the city with two of Clint's sister to do some birthday shopping for a fabulous little niece who happens to be turning the big 1. Should be lots of fun and speaking of this adorable little girly, here is my Saturday snapshot for the link up over at Kim's.

You may also notice that she is wearing one of Kim's super cute headbands. I was moving in to Clint's and this little cutie kept coming in to watch me unpack and she what she could get into. I think it looks pretty darn cute on her.


Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! The headband does look great on her, she must have a sense for these things, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!