July 26, 2011

today

Hello friends!!
As I sit here typing to you all I am sipping back a vanilla latte... yummy! It's been kinda rainy here today so Clint and I are snuggling up to watch a movie. I' lounging in my sweat pants, my favorite!

I have also been busy making some new lovelies for the shop! I am pretty excited about all of them.
I would love to keep each and everyone but I also love to share them all with you!
Yesterday I introduced the
perfect posy collection.
If you would like one just let me know. Or if you would like specific colors or size let me know and I can customize it just for you!
I will also be introducing a new bunch of headbands that I am
in.love.with.
I have yet to name them but they are so lovely
(the roll up with feathers is part of that collection).
If you have a good name for them please let me know.
I will pick my favorite and they will get a free headband.

Blessings,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!