August 2, 2011

catching up

Hello friends!

It feels like forever since I've been here.
Since Thursday all the posts have been scheduled.
Any who
***

Clint and I went to my dad's for the weekend. It was my brothers birthday this weekend, so my sister and I baked some cup cakes for him.

I will not be taking part in the any ultimate cup caking baking things.
Icing cup cakes is not my thing.

It was stinking late when I finished but I he loved them.
He loved the surprise caramilk in the middle.
***
Do you have a handmade shop?
I have a linky open right now so you can link up your shop.
free advertising
***

You may have also noticed that I have a new shop button.
My etsy shop name is now owls & lilies.
Check it out!

Blessings,
Amber


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!