February 28, 2013

5 dollar craft swap

so a little while ago i signed up to be apart of a super fun swap that april was hosting.
the deal was to craft something for your partner but the max you could spend was $5!
this got my creative juices flowing and i was lucky enough to be paired up with the lovely april herself!


i was very excited when i got the mail that day,
not only did i get my lovely package from april but some other goodies too.
it was a very happy mail day indeed! 


i quickly opened the lovely package and took a peek in.
it was very hard for me to stop and take pictures i just wanted to dive in! 
does anyone else have this problem when it comes to getting happy mail?


cutest little goodies in my bento box! 


it was wrapped up so cute! 
i was giddy! 

look at this cute print and frame. 
april had asked me what our nursery colours were and now i know why! 
doesn't it look darling with my i sew lucky owl??

check out what everyone else got from the swap here or check it out on instagram #5dollarcraft.

1 comment:

  1. adorable!! i love how you have it matched up with the owl, too! i hope your last couple of weeks go by quickly for you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!