October 26, 2012

life lately

hello monday! 
so glad that i read this post this and this one too
dressed up my little pumpkin as a pumpkin for a halloween party on friday. 

got some Christmas shopping done from this shop, and this one as well.

my momma and sister were out and we had to go fabric shopping so my mom could get sewing.
this is what we got! i am excited to see what kind of magic my mom does to these pretty fabrics.

i have joined up to be apart of this scarf swap and this handmade gift swap
the more the merrier to be sure to join in on the fun! 

 went out for a coffee/smoothie date with my love. i love spending time with him. 

looking for some discount codes to go Christmas shopping with check out here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!