October 31, 2012

cooking swap - link up

hello friends and happy halloween to you all!!
it so hard to believe that october has come and gone.
time sure flies when your having fun.

i am so excited to have the linky party for the #cookingswap that beth and i hosted.

i got an amazing vintage brown gingham apron from the ever so sweet april of marine parents she also has a super cute shop that you need to check out!

my pretty package ready to be opened. 
(i happened to be driving when we picked up the mail and my hubby wanted to open it so badly so i let him under one stipulation.... take pictures!) 

my lovely vintage apron with amazing detail! 
i have already used it to bake bread. however i completely forgot to take a picture! 

be sure to link up and look around at the goodies that people got and see who was all apart of this fun swap.

  i know not everyone has there packages, if you have not received
 yours yet and haven't talked emailed me let me know and i will 
                                                                                       get in contact with your swappy partner to figure it out. 

2 comments:

  1. That you so very much for hosting this swap! I am having some issues with my camera and e-mail so I've not been able to link up as of yet! My swap partner was Kristine and I have got to say a great big thank you to her! I love my apron!! In fact so much so that it is currently in the laundry (yeah I'm a messy cook... nothing says I love you like melted chocolate and whipped cream all over the kitchen! haha!)

    Once again thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!