as some of you may know i am an avid crocheter but i haven't posted a pattern on here in ages!
i decided that needed to change. so here is a very simple pattern for a loop around cowl.
what i used:
wool ease think & quick yarn (i used 1 full ball and a little bit of a second ball)
10mm / P hook
ch - chain
dc - double crochet
st - stitch
1. ch 11
2. dc in the second ch away from the hook
3. dc in every chain until the end (9)
4. *ch 2 (counts as first dc in next row), turn work, skip first stitch, dc in every st until the end (9)*
5. repeat from * to * for 64 more rows
6. once you have completed 66 rows altogether cut yarn making sure there is a 14-16 inch tail
7. sew the two ends together with yarn needle and tail end of the yarn