i love coming home to the smell of food cooking, it is just so warm and inviting after being at work all day. i love soup especially in winter so this recipe is just too perfect.
what you need:
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 large onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- handful fresh dill
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup cream
what you do:
- chop up potatoes, onions, celery put them in the slow cooker add the chicken broth, salt & pepper
- turn on low and let it cook for 7-8 hours
- mix cream and flour together and stir into slow cooker mixture
- chop up dill and add that to slow cooker too
- let cook on low for 30 minutes
- take lid off and let cook for 30 more minutes
this soup is so creamy and delish!
it was a huge hit with my hubby too!