November 8, 2010

glad to be back

last week was just so so crazy with papers, reading and studying. i should really be working ahead now but, there is no fun in that. during class today i just wanted to get back to my room and scrap. this weekend, at my boyfriend, we set up all the Christmas decorations and tree, this got me in a Christmas mood. i have been listening to Christmas music all afternoon and going through my all my 'Christmasy' scrapping stuff. so i have been working on Christmas cards.

{holly berries & blue bird}

{oh, Christmas tree}
{charlie brown Christmas tree }
{rustic Christmas}
so as you are preparing for Christmas enjoy the season and try not to get to caught up in all the details. relax and enjoy! there also happens to be another birthday in my dorm this month, so i made up another card. i am very pleased at how it turned out.

{purple birthday}
after a very wonderful and productive scrappy day i leave you with this,
'He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts to grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.' -Ephesians 4:16

thanks for looking
be blessed this week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!