September 9, 2011

looking back

school has started and summer is coming to an end.
so i thought why not share some of my favorite picture from the summer!

{fav thrifty find, tampoline fun, r&r, sunshine tea}
{i can still smell that peony, my big baby}{nothing says summer better}{some day care favs, best summer job eva!}{pretty, exploring the country side, kickin' up the ol' toms, God's handy work}{church picnic snuggles, fun at the fair}
{my love}{sista road trip, momma love, friendy time}{toesies, taste of summa, me in the eyes of a six year old, sista love}
looking back at these pictures i realized just how blessed i am.
i am so glad that i have tried to embrace each moment!

blessings,
amber

instagram - abranconier

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're enjoying the little things. You should link this post up with Lindsey from Aisle to Aloha! :) Happy Friday & have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!