March 23, 2012

little things this week

these past two weeks have been so fabulous and i have been enjoying A LOT of outside time.i just love being able to sit outside side bare feet, chatting with a friend and enjoying the sun.
very first bridal shower! so much fun!
thank you soon to be in laws :)these hand painted were also at the bridal shower, they were amazing!
i love seeing buckets on trees, its a sure sign of spring!
bring on the canadian maple syrup!
nothing like a little mulit tasking, cleaning the bathroom while cleaning my pores!

just a few of the little thing that i captured the past two weeks.

linking up here, here, here and here

10 comments:

  1. nicely done with the multitasking!

    bridal shower funs!

    {over from the little things link up}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I can sit outside in bare feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen buckets on trees like that! That's how they get syrup?! So cool!

    Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Love the multitasking!!
    I love sunny weather. Seriously makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really cute! I discovered you through Hello Hue and I love it!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, looks like a fun week! :) Bridal showers are always fun, of course. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, just dropping in! I love your little blog here. And I love seeing little things that make people happy, so thanks for posting! We don't see buckets on trees down here where I live, but we sure are glad for the buckets that you folks use! Maple syrup = yummy! Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for bridal showers! Enjoy them to their fullest. :-) And I LOVE the multi-tasking! Stopping by from Hello Hue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your shower looks fun, esp the cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, you are so brave to put that picture of yourself with a face mask on! I don't think I'm that brave! You are too cute!

    YAY for bare feet! I definitely miss that transition from winter into spring when everything here is the same temperature!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!