May 16, 2011

bunting cards

Hello friends!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekends. I was out in the sun for nearly the whole day yesterday = very very red today. It's one of my first burns ever, usually I don't burn.

Today I have a tutorial for ya. It is a fantastic way to get rid of some scrap fabric you have laying around. Here is how to make some cute simple bunting cards.

Find some scrap material.
Iron the scraps then cut them into little triangles.
Figure out where you want the triangles on the card. I use my glue runner to set the triangles in place so they don't move them I start stitching them down. Then line up the needle and away ya go.
Presto!
See so simple and super cute!

Hope everyone had a lovely Monday!

Blessings,
Amber

8 comments:

  1. Those are sooooo cute! I love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bunting card, soo cuteeee i wish i had a sewing machine though, thanks for the tutorial!!!

    btw i'm your new follower from homemakeronadime blog hop party!

    (http://tea-diary.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I'm forecasting them as invitations for future birthday parties for my kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun!! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 18, 2011

    Just too cute, love them! Never thought of sewing banners on cards but it is (why didn't I think of that) just adorable! Thanks for sharing at Blue Cricket's linky party. I "followed" your blog and would love a follow back!

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely cards! I think that sewing on cards just adds so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking this awesome bunting cards post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) Hope you don't mind me asking you to join us again this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I need to try this. I bet I could even get away with using glue. The sewing machine and I don't see eye to eye haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!