May 24, 2011

Dear Chloe

Dear Chloe,

Well my dear baby sister you are now SIX years old! The time has flown by and it is hard to believe that you are growing up so much! I so wish that I would be able to see you more often and be there for you. I hate that there is such distance between us. You are my little bean and will forever be my little bean no matter how big you get.
Your personality is so welcoming and you have a heart that cares for others like no one else I know. You always put a smile on peoples faces. Happiness pours out of you, don't ever let that change.
I love that you love to dance around with your princess dress on and make sure that I dress up too. Make overs are a must when ever I come home. Nail, hair, make-up all on the to do list. But you are not scared to get dirty. Throw you on a horse any day and you are as happy as a bug in a rug. Going down to the creek with you is one of my favorite things to do we always splash around, skip stones, chase fish, and build bridges.
I love you baby girl! You've been asking me since Christmas if I can come home for your birthday and you betcha I am! I wouldn't miss it for the world. Just slow down in the growing up department please. Thanks for being my sister. Always wanting to take pictures. Loving me. Teaching me. And being my friend.

I love you Chloe Mae!

Hugs, kisses and love from you big sister,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!