May 2, 2011

Cards from Scraps

Happy Monday friends!!

So I had a great weekend. We had another Easter celebration with Clint's family. It was lots of fun, we had to try and get the egg hunt done before the big blizzard came. It was crazy one day we were outside the next we were wearing winter coats and boots again. And now as I write this there is green grass everywhere, people doing yard work and the flowers are coming back out. Woo hoo!

I have been doing a bunch of different projects mostly trying to use up a bunch of scraps I have. I have a tendency to keep every little bit because I know I will be able to use it. So here are a few cards that I have made and the first time I have ever sewn on paper.






I will post other projects I've been working on a bit later. The internet is kinda acting weird so hope fully I'll be able to get on more this week.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2011

    Love your cards--LOVE them! Love the different textures/colors you put together. I really need to go ahead and try sewing on paper--I think it looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lpve your scrap cards, they are so cute and I could use up some of my scraps! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your style, these are so cool! :)
    Count me as your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!