June 14, 2011

caterpillars & a new button

Good morning friends!

Hope today is going to be super awesome for you. I wanted to show you some little visitors we had a daycare yesterday.
It was a little blue caterpillar. There were two of them, it was lots of fun. We also had lots of inch worms that the kids were playing with.

I also wanted to tell ya to be sure to pop by on Thursday because I will be having my first ever link up! (provided I know what I'm doing and it works hee hee). It's called Thankful Thursday, there is a button for it on my side bar if you want to take one and spread the word.

Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. my kids love finding caterpillars, so fun. but a blue one? don't think i've ever seen that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!