June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday {1}

Well it is my very first link up here on my blog!
Please join in the fun!

Some things that I am very thankful for this Thursday are:

1. This goofy guy2. That I have a job that I love!!
3. Fruit.. I love fruit! mmm
4. Wide open skies on the prairies
5. being able to get an education
6. being able to go running
7. coffee... enough said
8. being able to shower on hot days like today
9. napkins, i'm the messiest eater and napkins are important
10. water! it is my drink of choice (above coffee even)
Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. Coffee is *always* on my thankful list :) Cute link up! I'm doing my list of gratitude every Friday because of my 101 Things list, but it's always good to remember what you're thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!