June 20, 2011

a weekend of wonderful

This weekend was full of wonderful! On Saturday I made the little journey to my friends place and we had a blast. It just so happened to be the fair in town so we had fun walking around looking at all the little shops. Jana bought some sweet vintage scarves from this adorable shop.
oh so lovely vintage
Of course we hit up the thrift store. I found some great vintage fabrics and other crafty bits. This sugar and creamer set put a smile on my face.
After waltzing about for a while we wanted to stop for a little snack, however fair food is not really our thing, so we stopped in for some yummy sushi!After a walking around and soaking up some rays we headed home to cool down with some lemonade (made by sweet Elyn) and some ice tea.
The weather was just to beautiful to be inside we relaxed in hammocks under a beautiful canopy of leaves.For supper we had the most scrumptious beautiful picnic.
It was the most lovely day! A treasure in my memory bank. I love you dear Jana, thanks for being my friend.

Blessings,
Amber

linking up at life made lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!