June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday {2} a link up

Good morning friends!

I trust that you will have a fantastic day!

Today for Thankful Thursday I would like to share about my momma! With it being her birthday this week I thought I'd share about her a bit.

This is my sister, momma and me. They came to visit me while I was in collage last year.
My momma is a wonderful lady and I love her much!
She's kinda a little bit crazy (I come by it honestly) and I love that about here. It's always a fun time to be had when with her. We dance in the kitchen, and talk in weird voices, people looking in often wonder about us. I love that about her.My momma is one of my besties and I'm truly blessed to have her as my momma.

Blessings,
Amber

Link up what you are thankful for here.


3 comments:

  1. wow! it seems like so much fun..

    Btw I have one question... I love your etsy shop and I'm dreaming about collaboration ( I saw at mybestfriendjules.com that you work with some bloggers). Is it possible?

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added your link badge to my blog.... thks for visiting my little place on the web.. hugs xo love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up!!!!! Thank you so so so oooo much for your sweet sweet email....you started my day with a smile precious friend!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!