June 3, 2011

praise the Lord

Hi friends!

I have some super wonderful news!
I have talked about my friend Mark
here
&
here,
I was asking for prayer because he has been so ill.
The doctors had no idea what was wrong with him.
Well Clint and I went to go visit him in the hospital on Wednesday, I had been feeling really bad because we had not been able to make it out before then. I had no idea what to expect when we had gotten there. I had not been hearing any updates on his health and was worrying.
***
Well we got in to his room and the first thing we found out was that he would be going home the next day (Thursday). Wowza! We were not expecting that at all but were so excited for him!
The doctors found that he has a very rare disease called castleman's disease.
It is very rare.
So he is on his way to getting better! He is still being treated but is back at home.
***
Once again we are able to see God's work at hand.
God is so faithful!

Praise the Lord that He has been with Mark through this all, knowing what was happening each step of the way.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for him.
Please continue to pray for a full recovery for Mark.

Blessings,
Amber

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that your friend got a diagnosis and will be on his way to getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord. So happy to hear about your friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super super super excited to get my surprise in the mail! You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to hear this update. I was wondering how he was doing and I am so glad to hear that our dear friend Mark is better. Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!