January 27, 2012

blessings this week

this week has been a complete whirlwind!
but it was still a good week.
i am blessed because i am able to...

...go thrifting
that frame is now a chalkboard message board :)












...make my own coffee syrup
no more paying $5 for a latte!













...start yet another blanket.
i w.i.l.l. complete this one!















... have wet toes
which mean that it is warm outside, snow is melting,
and i am enjoying the warmth while it lasts.













... be reminded of many good times
with this mug that my bestie made me for christmas
so many memorable quotes
i laugh every time i use it.

happy almost weekend!

10 comments:

  1. visiting from Life Rearranged - fun thrift store finds and love the colors in the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our snow has completely melted away this week. :( I like snow.
    What a fun Christmas gift from your beastie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to go thrifting!!! love your finds. :)

    sentimental gifts are THE BEST!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great week :) can't wait to see the completed blanket...great thrifting finds! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopped by from "life rearranged"! love your thrifting finds :-) i saw a recipe for diy coffee syrup but can't remember where......care to share yours? my bottle is almost empty and i am B.R.O.K.E!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Life Rearranged! Great thrifting finds! How fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, can you please teach us how to make our own coffee syrup!!! That would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee syrup?? Umm sounds yum!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found a recipe for homemade creamer, making homemade syrup would be awesome too! I make a LOT of coffee!
    And I am a little embarrassed at how many just started crochet projects I have!

    Popping over from Aisle to Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mug your friend made you - what a cool present! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!