January 17, 2012

tutorial: felt bow

hello hello
i have a stash of felt that i have been wanting to make pretty things out of.
so i have made a simple tutorial on making a cute felt bow.
perfect for adding on a headband or clip.

{1}
{my strip doesn't look even but you get the idea}

{2}
{3}{4}{5}
voila!
there you have it a super simple cute bow. you could add any embellishments you wish or use a different coloured strip in the middle, or lace. Let your creativity take over!

blessings,
amber

4 comments:

  1. I have a LOT of felt scraps right now - what a great use for them. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and simple!!! And I love the pictures you took to go along with each step. I am so glad that you linked this up to Saturday is Craft Day because that is how I found you. I am your newest follower and cant wait to see what other great ideas you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really cute bow and would be able to embellish so many things~ Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, why couldn't I come up with that without a tutorial? Lol! It's awesome, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!