January 31, 2012

favorite engagement pictures

starting tomorrow i have an amazing line up of women sharing about wedding prep and marriage. i am super duper excited about it i am calling the series
{marriage on my mind}
i mean i do have it on my mind... a.l.o.t.

so to kick it off i am posting some of my very favorite engagement pictures! taking pictures was so much fun.
it was c.o.l.d. good thing we are fond of each other so we were able to snuggle and keep warm
we stayed on campus to take pictures and i'm so glad we did because it is where we met, where we got engaged, and where we are getting married.the campus is so beautiful.
trees everywhere, a small river running through it, and old brick buildings i really love this guy and i am super excited that i will get to call him husband soon!
be sure to come back tomorrow and every wednesday for the next few months
to read about wedding prep and marriage.

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures! We took ours in the neighborhood where we met, where our first apartment was (and some in the building where! that was neat!)- and a few in the restaurant where we met. I cherish those memories so very much! It was our life at that time in our lives. I can't wait to see your guest posts! I'm such a sap for love stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love it :) we took our engorgement photos in February, so I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing other people's engagement photos! Being engaged is wonderful and the photo shoot is a lot of fun! But being married is a hundred times better. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am! We got married last May so all this is pretty recent for me! Thanks for sharing. =)
    Alesha <3
    tobless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures turned out so great!! Love them! I love whenever people add a little something to show their personality in it. It makes them all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your engagement pics. Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!