January 1, 2012

welcome 2012

happy 2012

i hope everyone had a fantastic time ringing in the new year.
i had a fun time playing games with the soon to be sibling- in- laws,
or whatever the correct term is.
i am so looking forward to this year!
it is going to be a year of big changes for me and i am so pumped about it!
often times people make resolutions for the new year and i have done that in the past.
this year i think i am going to make a list.
i like lists.
i work through lists often.
so here is my list of 12 for 2012!

12. grow an herb garden
11. cook my way through a cook book
10. complete my granny square afghan
9. sell my handmade goodies at a craft sale
8. improve my sewing skills
7. go winter camping
6. travel somewhere new
5. go to a Jets game
4. 365 picture project
3. find a home church
2. graduate with my ba from providence university college
1. become a mrs. on june 23, 2012

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a very doable list! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome....I am kind of anti new years resolutions...not because I don't like resolutions, I just feel like I am setting myself up for failure if I call it that. LOL! But I LOVE lists....they make me happy and I get more things done when I have one! I am totally going to steal your term. =)
    P.S. I love your blog! Keep serving the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!