January 20, 2012

my life this week according to my phone




1 - studying with a friend.. she was studying greek...
2 -...i was studying theories of personalities
3 - studying at coffee shops always makes studying better
4 - started a knitting project
5 - finished my knitting project
6 - getting distracted by my phone in the library
7 - roomie date!
8 - made myself a cute little headband

have a fantastic weekend!
i'm heading to the wonderful wedding show tomorrow, should be fun.

linking here and here

2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf and the headband. Can't wait until I can do a project that quickly. I'm just doing my second project - a lace scarf. Having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your headband, and the book you are reading about personality looks interesting. Are you studying psychology? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!