March 9, 2011

as i promised

Happy Wednesday!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day today. The snow is melting and the sun is shining, woo hoo!! I went out today because I have been hearing rumors that gas prices are going up.. again! So i filled up and popped on over to the thrift store. While there I ran into one of my friends from school. She is just the sweetest, always smiling and laughing. I can't help but do the same when I'm with her. While at the thrift store I found a few goodies, I will try and post some pictures later. Speaking of pictures I promised to show you the pictures of my boyfriend with the moose mug I got him for his birthday.
{so pumped}
{going for the bush man look}
{this one makes me smile}
He is just the cutest! I kinda want to steal his mug, it's so big and just the perfect size to wrap my hands around. That's it for today. Need to get my butt in gear and do some paper writing before Clint gets home, I'm hoping we can go out for a walk and enjoy the meltingness... maybe get a snowball or two in as well.

Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Definitely goes with the hat. Great look for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!