March 1, 2011

i {heart} owls - 2 + a winner!

Hello lovelies! Hope you are all able to be cozy and warm today wherever you may be, today I am freezing, there is some crazy winds blowing across the prairies today. But as I write this I am drinking my Timmy's cap, it is roll up the rim to win season, hope I actually win :) that would be lovely! Speaking of winning, I have a winner for the note book giveaway! I pulled the name out of my lovely mug and the winner is .......... Amber from The Pless Press! You should go give her a visit, she is getting married soon, so you can congratulate her.


I will be emailing you right away Amber. Thanks everyone for entering and I will be having more giveaways so stick around.

Also today is Tuesday which means its I {heart} owls day! I get to share my lovely owl collection with you all. Today's owl come from my lovely boyfriend, he knows my love for owls and allows me to indulge in it. The other weekend Clints nephews, sisters and I were crafting with modeling clay foam stuff it is really weird but neat anyways, Clint was drawing in his sketch book and drew me a lovely owl. It makes me laugh!

This is Ron the accountant owl, he is just so hilarious! Clint said that I should get it framed, however it is a very odd size drawing so finding a frame is difficult. It's so cute that on his desk there is a flower and picture frame, then all his tax stuff on the other side. The writing in the top corner says 'to Amber who I like to spend time with' haha so sweet and simple.

I guess this lovely little accountant isn't as busy this tax season as all the other accountants because he is sitting there rubbing his belly. And look at his little legs, so funny! Ah! This lovely owl brings a smile to my face! I love it, thank you Clint for drawing it for me!

Blessings,

Amber

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog from the Sew Woodsy link party, and just had to snoop around more. I love finding other Christian bloggers! I am becoming your newest follower as soon as I hit "submit" on this comment. =)

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog too if you want! I write at: posytheporcelainpig.blogspot.com.

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner...love the owl pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!