March 24, 2011

warning: very random post

Hello hope all you lovelies are having a fabulous week!

1. You know when you stumble upon something that you just love and want to share? Well that's what I did today. I found this lovely print here!

I have been bogged down with so much homework, reading, classes, applying for jobs and trying to stay sane through it all. I need to remember that it will all be ok, life will go on and that I need to count my blessing and rejoice!

2. I got bangs!

See real straight across bangs!! Love, like, hate?? What do you think?? (I love my friends)

3. I only have:
  • one and a half books to read
  • paper to go along with the said books that have to be read
  • personal philosophy paper
  • history research paper
  • class reflection paper
My mountains is slowly becoming a hill (I finished four papers this week WOO!)

4. Only 24 more sleeps until I get to see my Clint E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y for four months! (His parents have so generously opened up their home to me for the summer in between school)

5. I did some thrifting.. hopefully I can show you my lovely finds soon! I was/am pretty pumped about them. The lovely friends I was shopping with were like, "That is SO Amber" I like that I have my own style or what ever it is because I often feel like I just blend in with everyone else.

6. I need to keep reading my books and YOU should enter my giveaway!

Blessings,
Amber

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!