February 27, 2012

sponsor highlight day: Beth @ Until only Love remains

A day in the life...

What really is a day in the life? Every day that I wake up is completely new & an amazing adventure. But they say a picture is worth a thousand words & here is a snapshot of a "day in the life"
1. best way to start the day with some good time with Jesus
2. coffee from my french press - also an important start to the day
3. nanny my beautiful lovelies in the morning
4. Gap it up at worky work & help pick out stunning outfits
....
then the night time comes...
Monday: girls night
Tuesday: bible study
Wednesday: Financial Peace class with the boy
Thursday: game night with my family
Friday: date night

you can find Beth here
blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!