February 27, 2012

sponsor highlight day: Kitty @ A Law Student's Journey

Here is Kitty to share what a typical day looks like for her!

Hey there, its Kitty from A Law Student's Journey
A day in the life of a crafty law student, is always dull yet never ceasing to be busy. I wont bore you with the specifics of my day, however, I'll share a bit about the life of a blogger in law school. I spend the afternoons either in class, or at work at the Nebraska Capitol building, sitting in on senate committee hearings.
Blogging is done often in the mornings, right when I wake up, before the stress of a legal education sets in. You'd be surprised, however, how creativity and a legal education coincides. Law school is loop holes, creative thinking, hypothetical situations and pulling out every possible claim available.
My evenings are spent crafting, and completing etsy orders. Between (and honestly, sometimes during) class I talk to etsy customers, answer blogger questions and keep up with my online social networks.
I suppose you could say I live vicariously through my blog. Whenever I have a free moment, I enjoy taking my camera out for some photography, try a new place in town, or if I have a longer break, I travel. Almost all of my spare money (after paying for school that is) goes to plane tickets.

That about sums it up! I'm a bit over half way through with my legal education, and have almost no idea what I will do when I graduate. Feel free to come visit me over at A Law Student's Journey to observe first hand how I manage my time crafting my way through school!

Sounds like you are always on the go!
Thanks for sharing!

Be sure to stop by and say hi to Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely note!